Friday, Feb 2nd, 2018
Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Business Development Program 9:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Members ONLY Mastermind and Lunch 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Your speech doesn’t JUST have to be you talking. That’s why Brian Walter with Extreme Meetings will show NSA St. Louis members and visitors a bazillion (okay, more like scads) of compelling formats for featuring messaging, humor, execs, client highlights, and key points with in-speech video. Brian will play actual “I-can-totally-steal-that-right-away” samples from his own client video work. He will also showcase demos of unique formats from other video-savvy NSA speakers.
You will learn how to…
• Turn crappy video into creative video
• Obtain and feature powerful TV commercials
• Legally use movie clips
• Create custom cartoon-style animation
• Produce mock newscasts
• Star in low-budget or high-budget videos paid for by the client
• Work with actors to boost your onscreen impact
This was originally a CSP-only session developed by Brian specifically for NSA’s Influence national convention. But now all NSA St. Louis members and attendees can experience this high-level content.
Three Surprising Facts:
• Crappy video can look good when you make it smaller
• You can make money legally using film clips in your speeches
• Embedding videos means you aren’t at the mercy of sucky hotel wifi
Brian Walter, CSP, CPAE…runs a business called Extreme Meetings. He is a communications consultant, multi-media writer and video producer, and speaker. Brian has been a broadcast advertising director, marketing director, communications manager, management trainer, freelance copywriter, adjunct college professor, and (briefly) a telephone survey operator. Sorry about that last one. And…he’s NSA’s national President.
Click HERE for a video!