Friday, Nov 3rd, 2017
Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
Business Development Program 9:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Members ONLY Mastermind and Lunch 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
If you’re a speaker, author, expert, or consultant who’s ready to attract more customers and more revenue, mark your calendar now for a powerful NSA presentation you won’t want to miss. International speaker and recognized “Rainmaker” Ed Robinson will share his powerful, proven “Make it Rain” formula with us. You’ll learn how to skillfully rethink and retool your marketing and sales efforts in ways that will help you reach and close more deals, more often and with more profit.
• 10 behaviors that separate high performing Speaking professionals from others
• 5 things every speaker needs to do to maximize productivity
• Roadmap to achieving quarterly quotas
• Model for attaining repeatable success quarter after quarter and year after year
• Design (or refine) your personal marketing plan
• Outlining specific goals and the actionable steps to achieve them
• Measuring your business success and effectiveness
• Understanding the “Magic Marketing Mix” that drives attraction to your brand
• Steps for selling both simple and complex projects
• Increasing your closing percentage
• Closing larger clients and winning major contracts
Ed Robinson, CSP, has been a business growth advisor for more than 30 years. As a former CPA, Ed has consulted, coached and spoken to thousands of audiences and hundreds of businesses in more than 30 countries and multiple industries. Ed is currently on the National Board of Directors for the NSA and an active participant in his Houston Chapter.
Furthermore, Ed has helped facilitate the growth of many organizations in the areas of leadership and business development with focused projects to improve performance and productivity.
Ed Robinson is a professed “recovering CPA” and CEO of Robinson Performance Group. The company provides business growth strategies and leadership skills to organizations worldwide, “transforming professionals to Rainmakers.” Ed shares practical strategies and techniques to enhance sales and revenue for professional service organizations.
• Qualities of a Rainmaker
• Rainmaking Formulas
• Client Development Process
• Building Rainmaker Confidence
• Marketing and Selling Strategies
• Establish goals and action plans
• Business Models in the Speaking Industry
• Design & discover your marketing mix for continuous business flow
• Practice selling processes for stronger relationships & increased closing percentages
• Develop sound marketing strategies