*Please note that this will be a virtual event
Friday, August 7, 2020
Business Development Program – 9:00 am to Noon
*networking opportunities will be available during the meeting
Get the proven system for creating great training that gets results!
In this program you’ll learn the best-kept secrets in course creation from a Fortune 500 learning and development consultant with over 25 years of experience creating training that is interactive, engaging and gets results.
As more and more people are moving their content online, what can you do to ensure that you produce high quality content that showcases your brilliance, set you apart from your competitors, expand your reach and grow your business.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Turn your expertise into interactive and engaging webinars, or online courses that create lasting change
- Leverage a systematic, repeatable course creation process
- Create a training business model
- Determine the type of virtual programs (online, webinar or a blended approach) that will expand your reach and generate revenue
- Customize your programs to meet the needs of your target market
- Create a training content planning matrix to organize all your content and simplify the course creation process
- Select the right learning management system
- Use training in all phases of your business from lead generation to ongoing support
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today!
After a lifetime in the corporate training world, Nancy knows how businesses operate and she isn’t afraid to shake things up. Her unique perspective combined with 25+ years of experience has empowered her with fresh insight and the industry’s best-kept secrets that she’s ready to share with you. On a lifelong campaign against boring training, she uses the power of storytelling and lighthearted humor to create an engaging, fun, and interactive environment. Masterfully intertwining comedic humor with life lessons, her stories make learning stick! Nancy has worked with the biggest names in corporate America like Johnson Controls, Harley Davidson, and Northwestern Mutual.