*Please note the change in start time, as well as venue for in-person attendance.
This event offers a virtual and in-person option.
Friday, February 3, 2023
Connections & Networking: 9:00 to 9:30 am
Business Development Program: 9:30 am to 12:30
Lunch: 12:30 to 1:00
Members Only Mastermind Session: 1:00 to 2:00 pm
*Doors will open at 9:00 am for networking at the venue.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
11 Arnage Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Meeting planners, corporate buyers, event hosts or audience members make very quick decisions about us. Should they hire us? Trust us? Buy something from us? It takes a blink of an eye and like it or not, you are going to be judged. Because our brains are built to size each other up quickly and even if there is lots of evidence to the contrary, others will stay attached to their initial impressions.
The good thing is that this impression is something you can control, and at our next chapter meeting Sylvie will show us how we can inﬂuence the message we send to others, and how to position, package and promote our offerings to deliver what meeting planners and buyers look for.
These are all things that you can shape and mold to work in your and your brand’s favor, and help you to become the successful speaker, trainer, or consultant that you deserve to be. Sylvie will also provide a behind-the-scenes look into her business and share tools and techniques that have helped her to establish her brand and business online.
During this informative, fun and interactive presentation, your audience members will achieve the following:
- Learn about the psychology behind first impressions and what YOUR first impression really says about you, your personality, your credibility, your expertise, your speaking services or your speaking fee.
- Gain clarity about the way your first impression impacts the way your leads think about the services and products you offer, and how their snap judgments influence their decision-making process.
- Determine the many opportunities you have to leave a positive first, last, and lasting impression with your website, speaker trailer, promotional materials or the conscious and unconscious digital footprint you leave behind.
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour into Sylvie’s speaking and online business and get dozens of ideas and ways to run your business more efficiently and impactful.
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today!
Keynote speaker Sylvie di Giusto, CSP, helps individuals and organizations explore how people make up their minds very quickly about them or their company and either open the door or slam it shut. She has nearly twenty years of corporate experience and has held senior positions, mainly in human resources, at international organizations ranging from 10 to 100,000 employees. Today, she is a recognized member of the international speaking community, having presented to every strata of management—from experienced CEOs to young executives—within a variety of industries.
Sylvie speaks to audiences around the world about the importance of “first impressions… and everything beyond” and takes them on an entertaining journey that reveals how the world sees them. She is a Certified Speaking Professional, the author of the Image of Leadership and Discover your Fair Advantage, as well as the creator of mobile Learning Lab “How You Impress.”
When she is not working, Sylvie is volunteering with the National Speakers Association. When she is not volunteering, she is spending time with her family and exploring the extraordinary United States—this amazing place she is lucky to call home.
- Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/sylviedigiusto
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/sylviedigiusto
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/sylviedigiusto
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/c/sylviedigiusto
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sylviedigiusto/
- Website: https://sylviedigiusto.com