*Please note that this will be a virtual event
Friday, May 1, 2020
Business Development Program – 9:00 am to Noon via Zoom
*Due to the current social distancing guidelines, this will be a virtual program
The speaking industry is shifting as the advent, availability and accessibility of technology has opened up a variety of new ways to influence, impact and generate income.
In this session with Michelle Villalobos, CSP & Member of the Million Dollar Speakers Group, learn a simple framework for both new and established speakers alike to create more scalable, sustainable, and geographically untethered revenues on the back end of your speaking – without any cheesy, sleazy sales pitches from the stage. You’ll also learn the simple and inexpensive existing technology platforms to lead back end program(s) from your laptop or from your phone, from anywhere in the world.
In this session, you will:
- Discover 3 proven “Big Back End” models
- Choose a model that aligns with your lifestyle, audience and business objectives
- Learn 3 simple ways to drive Back End sales from your speeches (without making icky offers or pitches from the stage)
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today!
Michelle has been an accomplished speaker for over a decade, with a variety of programs and speeches around personal branding, business alignment, personal empowerment and business growth. She and her team provide retreats, seminars , webinars and resources to help contribution-driven leaders step into brands and business models that create stability, grace, ease and flow. She has delivered these programs for companies like American Express, Bacardi, Burger King, Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust, Lloyd’s of London, Lexis-Nexis and Audi LatAm.
The Miami Herald named Michelle one of Miami’s “Top 20 Under 40” in 2011, and in 2013, she won The Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge for co-founding the Personal Branding self-study program, Make Them BEG. She was named #5 on Evan Carmichael’s “Top 100 Small Business Experts to Follow on Twitter” and has been featured on the front page of the Chicago Tribune’s Business Section,CNN en Español, Lifetime TV, Forbes Magazine, Fortune Magazine, and more. Michelle also founded “The Women’s Success Summit,” which was Miami’s largest conference for entrepreneurial women for 8 years.
Michelle is in her 6th year as a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and is one of relatively few female members of its Million Dollar Speakers Group. She has earned her CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation and has been chosen to present to audiences of her esteemed colleagues at the Annual NSA Influence Conference, Winter Conference, several local chapters, and recently co-chaired the NSA Brand Lab.
Notable Accomplishments & Accolades:
- Earned CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation from The National Speakers Association
- 1st Place Winner of the 2013 Miami Herald Business Plan Challenge for Make Them BEG business plan
- Named one of Miami’s “Top 20 Under 40” by The Miami Herald in 2013
- Founded & Produced Miami’s largest conference for entrepreneur women, 11 times between 2010 and 2016
- Founded Superstar Speaker Academy (2014 – present)
- Creator of Superstar Accelerator, Make Them BEG and Retreats to Riches virtual courses