*Please note that this will be a hybrid event offered virtually and in-person.
Please choose how you plan to attend on your registration form.
Friday, Oct. 1, 2021
Business Development Program – 9:00 am to Noon
National Members Only Mastermind – 12:15 to 2:00
The Business Lodge
291 Chesterfield Center
Chesterfield, MO 63017
*Chesterfield Mall – first floor, former Sears wing, near the center court. Enter using the mall entrance next to The Cheesecake Factory.
In this presentation, Clint Pulver will share his journey and how he took the leap from his day job in the medical field to a full-time speaking career. Clint has learned first-hand how to create a 6 figure speaking business in less than 2 years, and will reveal the roadmap behind his journey and the keys that allowed him to create a career from the stage.
Whether you’re a seasoned speaker or just getting ready to start, Clint will help you build the courage and confidence to grow your business, make more money and become more influential from the platform.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to strategically transition from your current job and leap into speaking full time.
- How to create a six figure speaking business that stands the test of time and remains relevant
- Identify your audience and create a speaking brand that solves their problems
- The importance of designing memorable moments from the stage and how to create a more powerful keynote experience.
- The importance of networking and how to build your own board of mentors to create success and expedite your career
- To design unique and engaging promo videos and websites that convert into increased speaking gigs that inspire people to share.
- Unique Ideas on how to develop products and other streams of income to increase profits and your value to clients
- How to find and target viable prospects that have budgets
- How to continue pivoting in the world of virtual programs hybrid events, A/V gear, and marketing.
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today!
Clint Pulver is a professional keynote speaker, bestselling author, musician, pilot, and workforce expert. Known as the leading authority on employee retention, Clint has transformed how corporations like Keller Williams, AT&T, and Hewlett Packard create lasting loyalty through his work and research as the Undercover Millennial. He has been featured by BusinessQ Magazine as a “Top 40 Under 40,” and, as a professional drummer, he has appeared in feature films and on America’s Got Talent. In 2020, Clint won an Emmy Award for his short film Be a Mr. Jensen, which tells the story of how a single moment in time―and one particular mentor―can change the course of a life.