*Please note that this will be a virtual event
Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Business Development Program – 9:00 am to Noon
Book More Business: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING
Marketing for the Experienced Speaker
Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Get to the real decision maker
- Qualify prospects faster – and more effectively – and be more productive
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Create a core offerings sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
- Leverage your client relationships through aftercare
- Offer virtual presentations
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today!
Lois Creamer is an industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money, and fully monetize their intellectual property. She is the author of “Book More Business: Make Money Speaking”, and “The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches.” Both books are available on Amazon, as well as in book stores.
Clients include Chicken Soup’s Jack Canfield, author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer, Patricia Fripp, and more.
Her expertise and no nonsense style has led her to invitations to present at NSA meetings and every chapter. She also presents at Canadian Speakers Association, Professional Speakers Association – India, England, and Ireland.
Lois has appeared in Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.